Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tried and Tested article....

 Just thought I would upload the layouts that were published in the "Australian Scrapbook Ideas" Magazine - issue No 17. These layouts were completed for a Tried and Tested article using M-Bossabilities embossing folders. I got to play with 4 different folders, but because they are all double sided, I actually got to use 8 different designs. If you are interested in the instructions for these layouts, they can be found in Australia Scrapbook ideas issue No17. Hope you like them.....

Little Munchkin
At the Beach
 Natural Beauty
 Brothers
(Ps, I hope the colours look better here that what they did in the Mag???- they all looked a bit washed out).

1 comment:

Sandrine Dawes said...

Gorgeous layout, but I can't really tell how they looked in the mag as I did not buy it, they look fab on your blog anyway!!!