Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wicked Wonderland challenges...

The Wicked Wonderland Cybercrop is getting closer......yippee!!!
I have been working on my challenges for the crop - I love all the Halloween papers and the new chippie. The large chippie swirly pumpkin is my absolute favourite and I love how it turned out. Here are the sneak peeks for my challenge - you can go HERE for a little more info on what I have used.



These two layouts, I have just completed recently for this Saturdays classes...


Just a quick little update today....
Thanks for looking
Rach x

1 comment:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS, your talent is just so astounding and never ceases to amaze me Rach. so sorry I'll be missing out on class this week - now I cant wait to see these stunning creations IRL :)