Sunday, February 15, 2009

Check out whats new...

How cute is this Fantasy collection of little chipboard monsters, wizard, dragons and fairy castle - Just perfect for little boys and little girls or even just the young at heart.


Scrapping outback has just released these in the store - I can't wait to have a play with these so keep an eye out for some projects using these adorable pieces.



I can also let you know that the next collection "It's your birthday" is already in production and will arrive soon!!!

Just thought I would share with you yesterdays classes - I loved all the different combinations that the girls came up with......here are mine.



Here is my first rusty pickle upload for this month - using both popstar and candyland papers. I love these papers they are so easy to work with.
Well thats it for now....
Take care
Rach x

No comments: