Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Kaisercraft layouts for CHA...

Hello to all.....

I recently completed 10 layouts for Kaisercraft for them to take over to America for CHA. Big job, but all done now!!! We are allowed to upload them, so here you go.

A couple of these will become classes as requested by quite a few of my class ladies.
I have also been working on another paperline for Rusty Pickle and am waiting to hear back from them, to see if I am on the right wave length before I keep going with it....I must say, I like it, but you never know!!!
Over the last couple of days I have also been doodling my little heart out creating my next round of stamps. Once finished, I will send them off for manufacturing - I can't wait!!!


Hope you like these .......
Until next time.
Take care....
Rach x
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Rachelle you have been busy, a selection of layouts with all different technique, with your trade mark doodling, really lovely, Kaiser are very lucky to have you.

It was great to see you at the show, we just didn't get any time.

I am going to try and have a play with your stamps this weekend if I get a chance I have been dying to use them.

Carole xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Rachelle
these are gorgeous.

Sue's Blog said...

What do you do in your spare time Rachelle!!! These layouts are just gorgeous. You have really made them your own. I hope they are a big hit at CHA.

Anonymous said...

They look awesome can't wait to do them in class.....Julie M-O'D

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely fabulous. Love them all. Kaye

Sandra said...

They are all gorgeous, I'm sure Kaiser will be thrilled with them.

Unknown said...

Oh my Rachelle you have been busy - now I know why the sales of the Kaiser stuff are doing so well - look at your amazing designs. Fabulous work !!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous gorgeous layouts here! they're stunning...thanks for the inspirations!