Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bad Blogger...

Yes, I know, I have been a bad, bad blogger - (Sorry Cin)!!!!

What a massive couple of weeks..........

The Scrapbooking convention went really well - Very, very tiring, but my classes went well and most of the ladies went home with their clocks almost finished. As for the Rusty pickle Album - we mainly only got the album put together, the ladies had to do the rest at home, but they seemed happy with it.

The last few days, I have spent doing up 10 layouts and 2 BTP projects for Kaisercraft.....extremly big job, but its almost done now. The layouts are going to CHA in America for samples - Woo Hoo!!!! I will post some sneak peeks later.

My NEW stamps have been a huge success......very happy about that!!! I have even sold out of the "Sweet As" set and only have 2 sets of the "Baby Friends" left. The others are running low as well. May need to do another order.

Am working on the next collection to release and will keep you posted as to when they will be ready.

Here are a couple of layouts that I did up for the convention using my NEW stamps. The Suger and Spice one is mainly using the "circle it" stamps and the Sweet pea layout is using "Baby friends", "Sweet as" and "Just say it" stamps




I will post a couple more layouts in the next few days.
Ok, thats it for now.....have a great night/day!

Take care
Rach x

No comments: