Friday, April 11, 2008

June Convention...

Finally, the info for the June long weekend Scrapbook Convention is available. Now is the time to get in and book what classes you would like to do as the classes have already started to fill.
For those of you that might not know - I am teaching 2 classes there in classroom 2 representing Scrapapple. Both of my classes are very generously being sposored by Kaisercraft "Moments in time" and Rusty Pickle "To Cool for school". Thankyou so much to both companies.

I am still waiting on the Rusty Pickle product to hit our shores, but as soon as I get it, I will get the sample done and give you some sneak peeks - I can tell you that it's going to be a very fun and funky Black and white 6inch x 12inch album with lots of added colour and creativity. We will be using random shapes and sizes in chipboard pages, acrylic pages, rub ons, tags, stickers and assorted trims. This album will make a fun keepsake for any child, young or old.

In the mean time here are some sneaks for the "Moments in time" - clock.
There are so many classes available, so why not duck on over and have a look .
Take care all.
Rach x

No comments: