Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter...

Just dropping in to say Happy Easter everyone - Hope you all have had a safe and relaxing break.


Saturdays classes were fun as always, however I want to shout a big THANKYOU to one very lovely and generous lady - Julie, who brought along beautiful easter baskets filled with goodies for everyone......AND home made Chocolate crackle easter eggs......Yummy!!!!


So THANKYOU Julie, that was so generous of you and very much appreciated!!!!

Here are a few of my finished classes that I can now put up....




Also, just to let you know, there are still a few "TODAY" kits left - if anyone is interested, just email me for details.


Until next time....
Take care
Rach x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for the LOVELY Thank You.
I am pleased you and everyone else enjoyed the easter goodies..

Sandra said...

Bummer....I missed out on Julie's easter eggs....wasn't that nice os her to do that.
Love that Today layout, it's gorgeous.