Friday, February 8, 2008

It's been a while...

Well haven't I been slack.......I just seem to keep running out of time to update.
So, here we go...
Kids are all back at school, settled in and happy with their teachers. OMG I can't believe the size of Jaydon going into grade 8.....he towers over most of the other grade 8 kids.



Classes have started again for 2008 - yippee!!! Last Friday was the first and tomorrow is the first for Saturdays....Here are some sneak peeks of the classes.


Tegan got a great OP and is off to Uni next month to study a Bachelor of Human services and a bachelor of criminology and criminal justice....What a mouthful!! She is going to be so busy with studies, work at Lorna Jane and Supre, dancing and the extra promotional work that seems to be coming her way at the moment. She has recently been involved with 2 video clips for the music industry - can't wait to see them.

Getting very exciting in the Scrapbooking industry at the moment with CHA winter 2008 is apon us - all the new products and paper lines are being released.......There is some gorgeous stuff out there.
Rusty Pickle has released their sneak peeks too.....I would love to know what you think of them honestly!!! So please let me know - good or bad!

Ok, I think thats enough for now.

Take care
Rach xx

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Well I just LOVE the black & white doodled range!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Lauren said...

Hi Rach,

I love the PoP Star collection it looks really neat. One day I'll be down there and get to do a class with you. Have a great weekend,

Lauren x

Anonymous said...

LOVE them all.Favourite is the black and white popstar range can't wait to use them in a layout maybe even in a lesson nudge nudge!!!LOL

Terri said...

Your class stuf looks great. I really need to get to one of your classes. How do you get to book in.

Take care,
Terri

Beckie said...

Well have to day Love the Pop Star one!!!!!
Yoour rock girlie!
xx

Beckie said...

OMGoodness shocking spelling! It's really early here!
But you get my drift!!

Anonymous said...

Well, what Range ummm ?? I would have to say the Pop Star Range is my favourite, and I can't wait to get my hot little hands on them, they are absolutely gorgeous, love all the embellishment tags etc as well, and I agree with Lauren it would be wonderful to do a class with you, but the Terms and Conditions are: supply of the chocie biscuits LOL !

Your class layouts are gorgeous as well.

Take Care Rach.
And good luck !!

Carole xx

libbyt said...

Like everyone else i love the pop star collection. game time seems a bit bland to me, may be better in real life though.