Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am still here...

I know, it has been sooooooo long since my last update, as always got caught up with things and didn't get around to updating - but, hey, I am here now!!!!

With the kids being back at school, I thought things would settle down - HA, HA, yeah right!!!! I seem to be even busier. Can't quite figure that one out..........

Tegan starts Uni next week - my little girl is so grown up now, talk about Miss Independence - We barely even see her!!!!!

The boys are back into Breakdancing, School hip hop dancing, acrobatics classes, football and basketball - which include early morning training sessions. Hmmmmm, maybe thats where my time is going!

The rain has been great, but that really bad storm we had, caused our yard to flood again. The pool filled and overflowed with next doors vegi garden. Funny story - our next door neighbour came over the night after the storm had finished to see how we went with damage. He said that he had a lot of run off and that half of his vegi garden was washed away.......Well, Lyndon said "oh, come around the back and I will show you where you vegi garden went - There is is in our pool". As it turned out you could literally see the dirt from his vegi garden flowing through the fence and into our pool, thus causing it to overflow with brown muddy water and lots of bark and debri. It took a while but Lyndon got it all clean again and the kids can swim again.



This is our back door to the undercover area - as you can see the water is an inch deep, everything that can float is floating around our outdoor area.
One thing though, the boys had the best time playing in the rain. They slide down the gutters on boards, rain through the rain and played on the tramp - they had a ball!


Classes are going great - I love my work!!! here are a couple of sneak peeks and layouts for you to had a squiz at.
These are a couple of sneak peeks of upcoming classes


created for Scrapapple using Basic greys - Two scoops.

As seen in the last scrapbook creations in the 20/40/60 challenge.


Ok, I think thats enough for now, thanks for looking.

Take care

Rach xx



2 comments:

Flinders Pony Club said...

HI ..I am finding it like you, NO TIME!! Its great you had rain, but not the access...lovin the scrap work to by the way!!! LOL xx alana

Sandra said...

Well you could call your backyard "An outdoor water feature", but at least the kids had fun.
Love those layouts, they are gorgeous, as is ALL of your work, you certainly are are very talented girl.