Sunday, October 14, 2007

Busy day....

I taught 2 classes at The Scrapbook princess yesterday for their 1st birthday celebrations - Wow, what a lovely bunch of ladies, they were alot of fun. I truely hope they enjoyed the classes. The first class we didn't quite get finished due to lots of doodled edges, but the second one we did get finished. They all looked so good. Well done girls!!!
Due to a few cancellations, there are still some kits available through The scrapbook princess of the 2 classes, so if you missed out and would like a kit just give them a call or drop in and pick one up. The samples are still at the shop if you would like to see them up close
and personal. Here they are for you to check out.
Thanks again to all the lovely ladies for a fun day despite the headache that I had.
Till next time.
Rach xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work is amazing. The brown and Yellow book is gorgeous WELL DONE!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. As I could not do the class, would love one of the kits.

Kimmi said...

It was a great day I did both classes and would recommend to anyone to grab either or both kits.
Thanks for a great day....everyone loved my finished projects.

Janine said...

Wooo hooo Happy 40th Birthday!!! I hope you have a fantastic day!!