Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A bit Slack...

Yes, I have been a bit slack lately with updating - had a fair bit on with school and work.


There is one person - yes you know who you are "C" that has been giving me a hard time for being slack so this is for you....LOL.




Firstly, here are the sneaks for Sats classes.



















Some other fun stuff - Hilliard State School (my boys school) every year do a Spring Fever concert celebrating the students achievements. The Yr 7's alway put on a dance production and every year they are amazing and the kids have so much fun. This years is Aladdin and Jaydon plays the character Aladdin. Last night was their first performance and all I can say is "WOW" what a great job all the teachers and dance instructors have done with these kids. They all looked amazing. I will post some photos very soon (I actually have to take some first).


Ok, some more Scrapbooking stuff - here are a few other class layouts and Rusty Pickle projects that I done lately. Thanks for looking.

Another very exciting thing is also happening through Rusty Pickle.......I so can't wait for this one to happen!!!! Will keep you posted on the progress.
Anyway, I think that that is enough for this post, so until next time,
Take Care
Rach xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the LO's. Fantastic 'I L U' photo.

Anonymous said...

Your sneak peeks are awesome and all your layouts are beautiful!
lusi x

Anonymous said...

Great lo as always, Love the papers.