Thursday, September 20, 2007

Saturdays classes...

Here are the sneak peeks for Saturdays classes. The first class is a Mini book and the second is a layout. I have sent out the info to all my regulars but if you are interested just email me.




















I am also in the process of completing my 2 classes for The Scrapbook Princess on their big 1st birthday celebration weekend.....I will post sneaks very soon - so keep an eye out. You can book for these classes through them.

Back soon
Rach xx

4 comments:

Sandra said...

These look great, I love that mini book, it's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely have to find the time to come to the classes.

Anonymous said...

They look great, Love the mini book.

julie said...

I have just booked my place in your class at the Scrapbook Princess and can't wait to see what you are going to teach.