Sunday, June 17, 2007

OMG....Check this out!

How cool.......Last week I found out that I was one of the 20 finalists for the Rusty pickle Amazing race design team Comp. I have just gone into the Rusty Pickle site and there I am listed as a finalist along with the other 19 finalists. There is also a link to view images of the finalist entries. Pop over and have a look - there are some awesome entries...........A bit scary.
I have received 2 out of three prize boxes and I have to say that Rusty Pickle is sooooooo generous - I couldn't believe what came out of those boxes. I will post a photo when the 3rd box arrives. I am extremely happy to have made it this far and am absolutely amazed at the finalist prizes..........A big Thankyou to Rusty Pickle!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely over the moon for you. Congratulations and well done. Keep the flag flying for Aussie Scrapbookers. You can do it. You will do it.