Sunday, March 11, 2007

I soooo love my job....

I really do love what I do......I not only get to scrapbook and get paid for it, I also get to teach my work to some wonderful ladies. Yesterday we had our normal Saturday classes in which all their pages looked great and so different from each others. I have up loaded yesterdays classes into My Creations so duck on over there for a look if you like. i will be posting the sneak peeks for the next sats classes soon - I still actually have to come up with a second class for the day.........I call these classes SURPRISE classes. Must get to that soon.

My ladies are going to growl at me but, I placed another order this morning for some new stock....should get it in about a week. I know, I just cant help myself!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree, all of the layouts looked great on Saturday....
oh good....more new goodies in store just what we needed...LOL